Welcome to LME Podcast 31! Thank you for listening.
The contents are:
1. HELLO and Android APP for this Podcast!!
2. NEWS: Homework No MORE!!
3. Country Shane’s FACT!
4. 5 great questions from YOU!
1. If we don't know male or female, can we say "it"?
2. Do Americans eat boiled potatoes with the peel?
3. Pronunciation difference: farther VS further?
4. Pronunciation difference: lunch VS large
5. Pronunciation of "muesli" and "arachnophobia"?
5. DDM and Good bye!
Can you sponsor my podcast for $1 a month?
Do you wanna MASTER ENGLISH? Do you have 30 minutes every day? Try one month of DDM for free!
Email Coach Shane: dailydictationmembers AT gmail DOT com
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/
Mario’s BLOG for Portuguese speakers: http://vamosdominaringles.blogspot.com.br/
Quy’s BLOG for VIETNAMESE speakers: http://englishstudyandshare.blogspot.kr/
Muhammad’s BLOG for Urdu speakers: http://cochshane.blogspot.kr/
Azin’s blog for Persian speakers: http://englishcoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/
Max’s blog for Russian speakers: http://coachshane.ru
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/
Gokhan’s blog for Turkish speakers: http://kaybetmekyokcoachshane.blogspot.com.tr/