Welcome to LME Podcast 28! Thank you for listening. The contents are:
2. NEWS: Twitter Treasure
3. Country Shane’s FACT!
4. Great questions from YOU!
1. Phrasal verbs...are they really common? Are they informal?
2. Gone tomorrow. PRONUNCIATION of "to" in "tomorrow"?
3. Joking VS CHoking
4. Explain American names one more time, please!
5. Fourth of July...PRONUNCIATION? Cancel the "th"?
6. The American "j" sound?
5. GOOD BYE!
Try DDM for free!
Email Coach Shane: dailydictationmembers AT gmail DOT com
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/
Mario’s BLOG for Portuguese speakers: http://vamosdominaringles.blogspot.com.br/
Quy’s BLOG for VIETNAMESE speakers: http://englishstudyandshare.blogspot.kr/
Muhammad’s BLOG for Urdu speakers: http://cochshane.blogspot.kr/
Azin’s blog for Persian speakers: http://englishcoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/
Max’s blog for Russian speakers: http://coachshane.ru
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/