Subs

Monday, October 28, 2013

Let's Master English's Podcast Episode 8


Welcome to Episode 8's contents!

This is a special podcast--it's an INTERVIEW!!

I have interviews Aaron Knight of phrasemix.com. He's an English teacher--not a coach--a teacher! I found him on Twitter and was always impressed at his interaction with his students. He provides great material and works hard for his students. SO...I wanted to interview him! You can find him on Twitter @phrasemix and you can find him on the internet at www.phrasemix.com.

I hope you enjoy the interview!

Your English coach, 

Shane


Check out this episode!

1 comment:

Englishdiva said...

Hello Coach Shane,
I have been watching to your clips, 오늘의 한마디 and also looking for your off-line class. Since this is open to the public,I am reluctant to leave my email address here.I would be very appreciated if you would let me know how to contact you. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

YN